Charlotte Fereday is a PhD candidate at King’s College London. She received an MA in Spanish & Latin American Studies at King’s College London (Distinction, 2010-11), and a BA in English Language, Literature and Spanish (European) (1st, 2009) from the University of Leeds. She has worked as a translator and English language teacher in Spain. Her research combines her interest in Spanish, theatre and translation and her thesis takes a comparative approach in the re-evaluation of the works of Spanish women playwrights during two ‘boom’ periods of cultural production in Spain: the Second Republic (1931-6) and the Post-Franco transition to democracy (1975-85). For more on her interests and research see here.
- Thanks @KatieBrown161 for the shout-out and also your help at conference. You made a fab chair! @kingsartshums 4 years ago
- RT @KatieBrown161: My latest post for the @kingsartshums blog about the @splasmigration2013 conference: http://t.co/bjur9yb8sQ 4 years ago
- We have set some photos up too in our gallery section. See if you spot yourself! migrationconference.wordpress.com/gallery/ 4 years ago
- Podcasts for both keynotes are now up in the 'keynote' section, underneath individual bios: migrationconference.wordpress.com/about-the-keyn… 4 years ago
- @parry_sarah Sorry for random fire alarm. Would like to think people were more alert after some fresh air for your fab paper!#pdhchat 4 years ago