Rachel Scott is a PhD candidate at King’s College London. She received an MA in Medieval Studies from King’s College London, and a BA in Modern and Medieval Languages from the University of Cambridge. Her research looks at the reception of the late medieval text Celestina by Fernando de Rojas in sixteenth-century Spain and Italy. For more on her thesis and interests see here.
- Thanks @KatieBrown161 for the shout-out and also your help at conference. You made a fab chair! @kingsartshums 5 years ago
- RT @KatieBrown161: My latest post for the @kingsartshums blog about the @splasmigration2013 conference: http://t.co/bjur9yb8sQ 5 years ago
- We have set some photos up too in our gallery section. See if you spot yourself! migrationconference.wordpress.com/gallery/ 5 years ago
- Podcasts for both keynotes are now up in the 'keynote' section, underneath individual bios: migrationconference.wordpress.com/about-the-keyn… 5 years ago
- @parry_sarah Sorry for random fire alarm. Would like to think people were more alert after some fresh air for your fab paper!#pdhchat 5 years ago