Rocío Rødtjer is a PhD candidate at King’s College London. Her research explores how modernity is expresed in the short narrative of peripheral women writers in Fin de siècle Spain. She has also received an MA in Translation and Linguistics from the University of Westminster and has worked as a translator.
- Thanks @KatieBrown161 for the shout-out and also your help at conference. You made a fab chair! @kingsartshums 4 years ago
- RT @KatieBrown161: My latest post for the @kingsartshums blog about the @splasmigration2013 conference: http://t.co/bjur9yb8sQ 4 years ago
- We have set some photos up too in our gallery section. See if you spot yourself! migrationconference.wordpress.com/gallery/ 4 years ago
- Podcasts for both keynotes are now up in the 'keynote' section, underneath individual bios: migrationconference.wordpress.com/about-the-keyn… 4 years ago
- @parry_sarah Sorry for random fire alarm. Would like to think people were more alert after some fresh air for your fab paper!#pdhchat 5 years ago